Artist: Nikolaos Kotziamanis
Location: Grigoris Afxentiou Avenue, close to Evriviadio high school, Larnaka. Larnaka district.
Category: Cypriot Church, Public Figures, EOKA 1955-59
Photography: Evangelia Matthopoulou
The initiative for the statue was taken by the Larnaka School Board. The unveiling of the statue took place on June 13th 1985. A second ceremony to inaugurate the memorial area, after the reconstruction, took place on January 19th 2011.
~Φιλελεύθερος (Fileleftheros), May 3, 1979, p. 10.
~Σημερινή (Simerini), June 13, 1985, p. 7.