Location: Agios Antonios elementary school, Nicosia. Nicosia district
Dimensions: 193 cm x 59 cm x 51 cm
Category: Public Figures, Public sculpture before 1960
Photography: Evangelia Matthopoulou
Antonios Theodotou was a doctor and one of the major benefactors of Nicosia’s schools. The initiative for the bust was taken by the Nicosia Schools Board. The unveiling took place on January 30th 1936.
~ Φωνή της Κύπρου (Foni tis Kyprou), March 24, 1934, p. 2.