Artist: Chrysostomos Perdios
Location: Limassol 2nd Technical School. Limassol district
Dimensions: 156 cm x 64 cm
Category: ΕΟΚΑ 1955-59
Photography: Evangelia Matthopoulou
The initiative for the memorial was taken by the Limassol 2nd Technical School Teachers’ Association. The unveiling took place on March 27th 1988.
The bust is the same to the one located at Lysi town in 1962, and was destroyed after the Turkish invasion and the consequent occupation of the northern part of the island.
~ Savvidis Christakis, Περιδιαβάζοντας τη Λεμεσό (Strolling around Limassol). Limassol Municipality: 1991.