Artist: Antonis Sohos
Location: Outside the premises of the Diocese of Kition. Larnaka district.
Material: Pentelic marble
Dimensions: ~2 meters
Category: Union (enosis), Cypriot Church, Public sculpture before 1960
Photography: Evangelia Matthopoulou
The bust was commissioned in 1950 by the Diocese of Kition. The Bishop’s bust is located along with the Bishop’s Meletios Metaxakis at the entrance of the Diocese. The unveiling took place on October 19th 1952.